Family Sized Chicken Rogan Josh
Dairy Free, Nut Free
Our Chicken Rogan Josh is a classic Kashmiri dish of tender Scottish Chicken in an aromatic and spicy sauce of Red Chillies, Tomato and Onions.
Our family-size dishes are perfect for sharing and feed 2-4 people.
- How to cook
Chicken with Chillies, Garam Masala and Whole Spices in a Tomato Sauce.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Chicken (40%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Onion, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Madras Curry Powder, Coconut Cream, Rogan Josh Masala (5.7%), Fried Onions, Wheat Flour (gluten),
Rogan Josh Masala: Water, Ground Spices (Paprika, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Spices, Fennel, Black Pepper), Maize, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, Garlic Powder.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||1.3g||4.55g|
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 50 to 60 minutes, stirring after 30 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 5 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 3 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.