Chicken Chasni is dish from Jaipur – Chasni meaning the sugar syrup used for making Indian sweets. Leftover sugar syrup was added to a curry to make a sweet and sour dish – tangy, creamy and delicious, with tender pieces of Scottish Chicken Breast.
- How to cook
Strength. Very Mild
Marinated Chicken Breast pieces in a sauce made with British beetroot, cream and spices.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Chicken Breast (40%), Peeled Tomato (15%), Single Cream 8.5%(Milk), Sugar, Beetroot, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder,Bay Leaves, Star Anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Garam Masala, Madras Curry Powder, Coconut Cream, Turmeric, Fried Onions, Wheat Flour (gluten).
Mango Chutney contains: Mango, Sugar, Vinegar
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||4.9g||17.15g|
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.