Marinated British Chicken Breast in a slow simmered sauce of lentils and vegetables. A traditional Parsi dish and now a very popular curry in the UK! Strength: Medium
Diced British Chicken breast in a tomato and onion sauce with lentils, peppers and mixed vegetables.
Ingredients: Chicken (25%), Peeled Tomato (20%), Onion (20%), Red Lentil (12.5%), Channa Dal (7%),Mix Peppers ,Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Garam Masala, Madras Curry Powder, Mustard, Turmeric, Water, Fresh Coriander.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomato contains: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat and Gluten.
Energy kJ / Kcal
of which sugars
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.