Family Size Railway Boti (Lamb)
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Slow Cooked Scottish Lamb with Peppers, Basil and Potato. A classic dish served on the long train journeys across India. Our family-size dishes are great to share between 2-3 people!
- How to cook
Slow-Cooked Lamb with Peppers, Basil and Potato.
Best enjoyed with Rice or Nan.
Ingredients: Lamb (40%), Potatoes (20%), Peeled Tomato, Onion, Mix peppers, Chilli powder, Garam Masala Powder, Bay leaves, Star anise, Salt, Ginger and Garlic paste, Rapeseed oil, Cumin, Madras Curry Powder, Bay leaf, Star anise, Turmeric.
Madras Curry Powder contains: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Peeled Tomatoes contain: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity regulator (Citric acid).
Garam Masala Powder contains: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
Ginger and Garlic paste contains: Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Rapeseed Oil.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a kitchen that also handles Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Soy, Wheat, Celery and Gluten.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 350g|
|Of which sugars||1.8g||6.3g|
For best results, reheat in the oven from frozen.
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Caution: Steam may be released when removing the film. Once defrosted consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. Storage: Keep frozen -18c.
Sleeve / Tray: Paper recycling.
Film: Check local recycling.