Braised Scottish Lamb in a tomato and onion sauce, with carrots, potatoes, mixed peppers and beans.
Ingredients: Lamb (20%), Carrots (10%), Potato (10%), Beans (5%), Peeled Tomato (10%), Sliced Mix Peppers (10%), Onion (15%), Water, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Ginger and Garlic Paste (Ginger, Garlic, Rapeseed oil, Water, Coriander), Rapeseed Oil, Cumin, Garam Masala, Madras Curry Powder (MUSTARD), Coconut Cream, Turmeric Powder, Fresh Coriander.
Madras curry Powder: Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli, MUSTARD, Peppers, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel.
Garam masala: Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Fennel, Black pepper, Nutmeg. Peeled Tomato: Tomato, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator.
Energy kJ / Kcal
of which sugars
These instructions are a guide – your appliance power may vary.
Adjust timings accordingly – if overheated, your dish may dry out.
Take care if you are reheating more than one dish at a time.
For the best results, reheat dishes in the oven from frozen.
1. Preheat your oven to Fan 170°C / Electric 190°C / Gas Mk 5.
2. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
3. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Reheat for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes.
5.Remove and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
1. Remove the recyclable sleeve and pierce the film three times.
2. Place on a microwaveable plate, and microwave at full power
for 3 minutes.
3. Peel back the film, stir gently, and microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove and stir gently. Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving.
CAUTION: Steam may be released when removing the film.